Full Time Opening
Titan Broadcasting is looking to add to our on-air team on the area’s leading Country station, 101.7 The Bull, for a Full-Time Afternoon Drive personality.
We are a small, but growing, local radio group in a small market that makes money and makes big market radio. Right now we are looking for an Afternoon Driver.
We believe in “local radio for the future” and have been successful with that mantra. We are looking to add your contributions to our team to continue that success…and, yes, we will gladly give you credit for your ideas.
The best part is that we are NOT looking for a lot of experience. Sure, we are looking for SOME experience, but enthusiasm and the desires to learn, contribute and win are more important. We also welcome anyone with a breadth of experience, but it isn’t necessary.
Here is what we offer to the right person/people:
– A fun, informal work environment, where creativity is rewarded
– A VERY healthy work/live balance…yes, that means vacations and time off is encouraged without penalty. We want you to succeed.
– If you want to be a leader, here or in the future with another company, we want to help you gain those skills.
– Ability to work independently and as part of a team
– Training to do your job as a team and independently, with clearly stated end goals
– Extremely supportive management for new ideas
– A management team that has the reputation of possessing all of the qualities that we are looking for
– Competitive (better than average salary, D.O.E)
– Insurance (for full-time)
– Low cost of living
The kind of person we are looking has a large number of these qualities:
– Is the kind of air talent that wants to hone their skills
– Wants to make a difference in the community
– You don’t see barriers; only opportunities
– You have solutions to issues, problems and concerns for the station/company/industry
– You accept accountability in all that you do.
– You know that Social Media is an outreach for radio to grow and you have ideas on how to make that happen, because radio hasn’t done it well enough yet.
– The belief that Podcasting and radio can be married to win
– Not afraid to get dirty to get the job done
– You know how to make a blog/meme/post go viral
– You and Audition, Premiere, Photoshop, WordPress, Snapchat, et al speak the same language
– You are willing to stick with us for at least 2 years (or more, if you like.) Then, when you are ready to move on, we will help you find ways to land your next gig without pushing you out the door…we not are the the kind of people to hold you back from your dreams.
– Understanding that no job at the station is too small, or beneath you.
We are a little different than a lot of radio groups, as we know the times have changed and we have embraced what the future may hold. If this sounds exciting to you, send your aircheck (No, it does not have to be Country. Any format is welcome), resume and references, in strict confidence, to email@example.com.
Titan Broadcasting is EEO
Phone calls are welcome, but not all will be returned. (Don’t be offended, it isn’t personal)
Titan Broadcasting of Burlington, Iowa (101.7 The Bull and The New Mix 107.3) is looking for part-time help. If you have aspirations of working in radio and no one is giving you a break, or you just want to learn the ropes, this may be the job for you.
No experience necessary, but very helpful. We do offer on-the-job-training.
– Computer knowledge
– Willingness to learn
– Team attitude
– Skilled in multi-tasking
– Basic verbal and writing skills
– Exceptional attention to detail
– Ability to lift up to 30 pounds
– Able to work odd hours or split shifts
– Have weekends open and occasional weekdays
– Clean driving record
Please submit resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Background checks will be required and references may be requested.
Titan Broadcasting is EEO
No calls, please.