- ▼▲sub menu toggleBull Mornings
- ▼▲sub menu toggleDJs
- ▼▲sub menu toggleMusic
- ▼▲sub menu toggleWeather
- ▼▲sub menu toggleEvents
- The Bull Pen
- ▼▲sub menu toggleAdvertise
- ▼▲sub menu toggleContact Us
- Sign In
Titan Broadcasting – General Contest Rules
1) No purchase is required to play or win on any of the Titan Broadcasting Radio Stations.
2) All contestants must be permanent residents of the United States and must provide Titan Broadcasting with have a valid form of identification and Social Security number.
3) All contestants must be at least 18 years old to be eligible for contests that are not affiliated with an alcoholic beverage manufacturer or distributor, or that include hotel accommodations and/or air travel.
4) All contestants must be at least 21 years old to be eligible for all contests affiliated with an alcoholic beverage manufacturer or distributor.
5) One entry per household. A household is determined as any individuals residing at the same address. After winning a contest on a Titan Broadcasting radio station, the individual/household is ineligible to win all other contests on a Titan Broadcasting radio station for a period of thirty (30) days. All individuals/households receiving a prize(s) valued at equal to or greater than $500.00 from a Titan Broadcasting radio station may be issued a 1099 Federal Income Tax Form by Titan Broadcasting, and are ineligible to win a prize(s) valued at equal to or greater than $500.00 for a period of one calendar year from the date of winning. If it is determined that a selected contestant is ineligible as a result of one or both of these restrictions, another contestant will be selected. This procedure will continue until these restrictions are satisfied.
6) For telephone contests, listeners may enter by calling. If Titan Broadcasting discovers any problems, different call-in numbers or addresses may be substituted and utilized after those numbers and addresses are broadcast on a Titan Broadcasting radio station. In the event a caller is disconnected during a contest before his/her name and phone number is recorded, then the prize will be awarded to the next caller whose name and phone number are recorded. The person operating the telephone at the Titan Broadcasting radio station has the final decision as to who is the winning caller.
7) For contests requiring an entry, they may be faxed to (319) 752-5287, e-mailed to contest specific address on the Titan Broadcasting radio station’s website, or mailed/delivered to 1411 N. Roosevelt St., Burlington, IA 52601. All entries become property of Titan Broadcasting and will not be returned. Titan Broadcasting reserves the right to retain any or all contest materials for any reason that Titan Broadcasting deems crucial to the completion of the contest, or reasons relating to publicity and/or advertising. Titan Broadcasting shall have no responsibility for failure to win or claim any prize based on difficulties with telephone, facsimile, email, or internet difficulties, or any circumstances in any contest. 8) Any specific rules and/or restrictions pertaining to individual contests (entry dates, a limit on number or words on an entry, etc.) will be disclosed in on-air announcements. 9) Prize must be picked up at the Titan Broadcasting business office or other prearranged location within thirty (30) days of notification to the winner, or the prizes will be forfeited. Titan Broadcasting assumes no liability for the delivery of prizes.
10) In the event the winner is subject to or the subject of any order or legal process issued by any governmental agency having jurisdiction over the affairs of the winner (i.e. garnishment, child support order, judgment, lien, and the like), Titan Broadcasting‘s delivery of the prize to the official representative of the governmental entity claiming a right to the prize shall be thus deemed as Titan Broadcasting awarding the prize to the winner. Titan Broadcasting shall be entitled to rely in good faith, upon any documents presented by the representative seeking to collect the prize in lieu of the winner. Titan Broadcasting shall not be liable for any claim by any winner for damages incidental thereto.
11) The Titan Broadcasting, all participating co-sponsor companies and their advertising and promotional agencies absolve themselves and shall be held harmless from any action or liability arising from any station contest or prizes awarded in any station contest. Winners may be required to sign a release form and affidavit of eligibility to claim their prize. Failure to do so will result in forfeiture of prize.
12) Winners consent to the use of their name, likeness, and all verbal and written communications with the station for publicity purposes.
13) Employees and families of Titan Broadcasting, all participating co-sponsor companies and their advertising and promotional agencies are not eligible. Employees of all other Burlington area radio stations and household members of such individuals are not eligible.
14) All prizes are non-transferable and are not redeemable for cash. Titan Broadcasting reserves the right to substitute a prize of similar value. Titan Broadcasting cannot be held responsible for unforeseen cancellations or delays of concerts/events or transportation caused by weather, promoter or performer.
15) Winners are solely responsible for all applicable local, state and federal taxes. Winner may be issued a 1099 MISC federal tax form if in one calendar year the prize value of all prizes won in contests from Titan Broadcasting and/or participating cosponsors exceeds $600.00.
16) Titan Broadcasting assumes no liability for situations, repairs, or incidents arising from any aspect of any prize awarded in any contest. Titan Broadcasting, their advertising agencies, affiliates, contest sponsors, employees, and immediate families of each absolve themselves and shall be held harmless from any action or liability arising from any contest or prize awarded in any contest.
17) The following are specifically related to E-contests and E-Mail Club promotions on Titan Broadcasting radio station’s websites: a) All appropriate information in required fields must be filled out or you will be disqualified. b) To win a prize you must reside within the listening area of Titan Broadcasting, as defined at the exclusive discretion of Titan Broadcasting management. c) Any problems with the internet or email are not Titan Broadcasting‘s responsibility d) Contestants who register to participate on our website may be required to produce a printed copy of proof of registration before being allowed to participate in the contest
18) Due to the nature of our programs that are heard on-line over the internet, contests heard on a Titan Broadcasting radio station’s internet audio stream are slightly delayed from the time the contests are heard on the broadcast station, and will be running behind the broadcast signal. Thus, all contests heard are delayed. This delay can last for as much as 30 seconds or more. This means that when Titan Broadcasting radio station contests are played that require a specific caller to telephone the radio station (such as be Caller number 10 when you hear the sound effect), listeners to the on-line audio stream may be at a disadvantage in participating over those listeners who hear the contests on-air.
19) All giveaways and contests are void where prohibited by law. All local, state and federal regulations apply. As a licensee of the FCC and a trustee of the public airwaves, Titan Broadcasting reserves the right to interrupt and/or discontinue any contest or promotion (and not award the offered prize) at the discretion of Titan Broadcasting management if world events, the national mood, or public safety so warrant, Titan Broadcasting reserves the right to disqualify any winner if the contest rules have been violated in any way. Titan Broadcasting stations reserve the right to amend the rules to any contest at any time. All decisions of Titan Broadcasting are final.
20) A copy of these rules are available during business hours at the Titan Broadcasting studios, 1411 N. Roosevelt St., Burlington, IA 52601.
Please fill out the following information, and sign below stating you understand all of the above rules: ________________________________________ _________________
Contest Winner Signature Date Printed
Street City State/Zip
Phone Number:___________________________ Date of Birth: _____/_____/_____