Ok so let’s be real:
- Feeling uncomfortable at an unhealthy weight is hard. Putting the fork down is hard. Pick your hard!
- Treat yoself, I’m going to eat our pot luck cinco de mayo tacos tomorrow BUT I’m picking two things off my diet to eat then I’m jumping back on. I feel like your body needs a little shake up to stir up that metabolism.
- THROW THAT BMI chart out the damn window! The BMI chart says I should weigh 105 pounds at 5 foot. when I weighed 130 pounds I wore a size 2/4!!!!
- Also, I don’t wanna be a size 4. be realistic…can you maintain a size 4 and ENJOY life? I couldn’t so I’m happy at a size 10/12 and don’t give a crap about some rando person who decided my body weight without seeing my bone structure! I’m not small framed. I’ll tell you I’m a size 16 but really stretchy pants 😉 right now.
- Pick your cheats wisely. We all cheat. I think it’s ok but not more than once a week.
- I’m down 10 pounds (after 3 weeks on a high lean protein/low carb plan) but more importantly I feel good!
we’ve got a month before the next holiday (Memorial day) and 6 weeks before that beer garden at STEAMBOAT DAYS! we’ve got this!