If you were born with red hair, chances are that you have “genetic superpowers”. That’s according to a new study just published says that redheads hold the key to a lot of advantages over the non-ginger.
Just for starters:
- It takes 20% more anesthesia to put a redhead under
- Redheads have a higher pain threshold. 25% greater than brunettes and blondes
- One example in the study is that it takes 1 shot of Novacaine for the average human, but redheads may need as many as 3 shots.
- They need less Vitamin D than the rest of us
- They are less likely to have diabetes
- They are less likely to have significant arthritis issues
- They are more aware of temperatures, as many know when the weather is getting colder (Interesting how we never see a redheaded weatherman or woman)
- According to the University of Buffalo, they are funnier, as a professor did a study to find this out by using colored wigs. The red wigs are more popular (Hence the success of Carrot Top?)
So, congratulations to you, Redheads of the world, you are not only 2% of the world’s population, but you are genetically superior to the rest of us.